Unity, integrity, inclusiveness and transparency is all that it will take. Our needs for development funds are great, but so are the cumulative numbers of players in the U.S. and their Clubs and the Leagues they play in. A united investment in the future of US Cricket not only will bring about change quicker, but will also provide the opportunity for you to make a tangible contribution toward that change. Membership payments and donations to the ACF can be made in two ways:
By checks payable to ACF and mailed to the ACF Treasurer at:
American Cricket Federation, 196 Rice Corner Road, Brookfield, MA 01506
Pay online with Paypal (a Paypal account is not necessary, as long as you have a major credit card)
Simply click on the Paypal payment option below and complete the authorization. Membership forms must be completed along with the payment in order to be considered a member. Select the appropriate form below and send a completed, signed copy with your check to the address above, or scanned into email to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for supporting the American Cricket Federation. Between us all, we can change the face of American Cricket.
Choose membership level and Pay 2016 Annual membership
Or Make additional donations and Multiply your impact
2016 Membership Forms
- Player – Any current or past cricket player submitting a signed ACF “Player Agreement” application and paying his or her membership dues to the Federation directly.
- Club – Any cricket club that maintains an actively playing team, submits a “Club Agreement” application signed by an officer of the club and has paid its membership dues to the Federation.
- Softball League – Any Softball league that has a membership of at least eight teams, submits a “League Agreement application signed by an agent of that league and has paid its membership dues to the Federation.
- Hardball League – Any Hardball league that has a membership of at least eight teams, submits a “League Agreement application signed by an agent of that league and has paid its membership dues to the Federation.
- Affiliated Member (Non-Voting) – Any individual who is not a Player Member and who pays his or her membership dues directly to the Federation. Affiliated Members shall have access to the benefits of the Federation, but shall not vote for Board and A&JC members.
- Affiliated Sports Organization Member (Non-Voting) – Any organization not meeting the requirements of any other class of membership and which pays its membership dues directly to the Federation. Affiliated Sport Organization Members shall have access to the benefits of the Federation, but shall not vote for Board and A&JC members.